The 14th Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC) will take place at the University of Michigan on June 6-7, 2018. This conference coincides with University of Michigan’s launch of a new Precision Health research initiative that integrates U of M’s strengths in Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, and Public Health. This initiative combines biomedical expertise, big data, and the social sciences enabling a comprehensive approach to providing patients with tailored health solutions.
To support the University of Michigan’s goal to bring together leading researchers from across the university and the country to springboard this new and exciting research initiative, PMWC and U-M have agreed that the campus is an optimal location for the next conference. This forum will showcase practical content that helps close the knowledge gap among different sectors, thereby catalyzing cross-functional fertilization and collaboration to benefit both University of Michigan and PMWC attendees.
The program will feature innovative technologies, and analyze the success of already thriving initiatives and clinical case studies that enable the translation of precision medicine into direct improvements in health care. Conference attendees will have an opportunity to learn first-hand about the latest developments and advances in precision medicine and cutting-edge strategies and solutions that are fundamentally changing how patients are treated. This is reflected in the Program Theme: “Big Data in Action: Insights in the Clinic”.
- Two Track Program will showcase sessions on the latest advancements in precision medicine which include, but are not limited to: Transforming Big Data Into Actionable Information, Personalized Modeling of P4 Health, Emerging Technologies in Precision Medicine, The Economic and Socio-political Aspects of Precision Medicine, Precision Cancer Therapy, Session Scalable Infrastructure/Platforms to Power NGS for the Clinic, Genomic Data and Precision Health, Challenges and Barriers at the Community Setting, Opioid Precision Health, Pharmacogenomics Today and Tomorrow.
- A lineup of 100+ highly regarded speakers featuring pioneering researchers and authorities across the healthcare and biotechnology sectors – browse select PMWC 2018 SV recorded talks
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards, honoring individuals who contributed, and continue to contribute, to the field of Precision Medicine
- 500+ multidisciplinary attendees, from across the entire spectrum of healthcare, representing different types of companies, technologies, and medical centers with leadership roles in precision medicine
- Track 2-PMWC 2018 Michigan Showcase, enable 15-minute company presentations on latest novel technologies. See past PMWC Showcase presenters. Nominate here or apply to present here.
Confirmed thought leaders include: