CO-HOSTS

UCSF
logo-umichcolor
duke-logo
University_of_Pittsburgh_Logo_CMYK_Primary_3-Color
Stanford_HealthCare_Med_RGB-1

Registration

Tickets to PMWC - Est. 2009

Loading
Sale ends
Loading
Loading Waiver
$0.00
Loading Waiver
Addon Price:
$0.00
+1 Extra Ticket:
$0.00
$0.00

Ticket Rate $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00

Credit card entry
visa
Place Order & Next Step
This is an error.

COVID Policy

 

PMWC will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of PMWC attendees at our in-person conference.
1) Masks will be required for all conference participants
2) Show Proof of vaccination against COVID OR proof of a negative COVID test prior to venue entry will be required as well
(PCR test within <72 hours or rapid test)
Sep 23-24, 2021’s PMWC was:
100% masked,
99% vaccinated (remaining 1% negative for COVID)

Everything at a glance