1.SUBMIT SPEAKER FORM
For New speakers only (last 7 days):
2.VENUE / HOTEL / TRAVEL:
- Santa Clara Convention Center:
- Address, parking, transportation, airport and hotels see more information here.
- See Venue Map Here (Halls A-D + Great America Ballroom)
- Each speaker is responsible for her/his own travel arrangements and costs.
- Hotel: PMWC Discounted ROOM BLOCK at the adjoining Hyatt Hotel
- Flight: PMWC Discounted Airline Booking BOOK BY: 12/31/22
- As a speaker, you are invited to the kick-off reception held on Tuesday evening (January 24th), 6:00pm.
- The reception is held at PMWC’s venue location. Register here DUE DATE: 12/31/22
4. SUBMIT PRESENTATION SLIDES
- Upload Here DUE DATE: 12/31/22
- ADD PMWC LOGO (black/white) TO OPENING SLIDE
- PowerPoint or Keynote
- 16:9 aspect ratio slides (wide format)
- File Name: “SpeakerFirstName.LastName.day(1,2,3).track(1,2,3,4,5,6,7)”
- Example: Anthony.Fauci.Day2.Track3
- PLS DO NOT BRING YOUR SLIDES WITH YOU. THE SLIDES HAVE TO BE TESTED AND APPROVED BY PMWC TEAM AHEAD OF TIME
5. YOUR PRESENTATION/PANEL TRACK/DAY/TIME:
- Locate your presentation Track/Day/Time here: pmwcintl.com/program
- Main Tracks 1-5 are sessions and panels.
- Track 6-7 are showcase company presentations.
- 15minutes (30min for Premium Showcase)
- No panels in the Showcase tracks
6. SPEAKER TICKET & SPEAKER GUEST TICKETS
TRACKS 1-5: As an invited speaker your ticket to PMWC 2023 is covered (except showcase). If you would like to bring a guest, we offer a discount on up to 2 additional tickets for speaker guests 1-Ticket 2-Tickets –Discounted Rates by JUN. 30. Note, this is in addition to registered passes and would not be replacing any current passes.
TRACKS 6-7: Your team is required to register the speaker’s ticket with one of the included passes, please double check they have done so. Please email email@example.com if you need additional tickets.
7. COVID Safety Measures:
We require all attendee/speakers/exhibitors to be masked at all times, at registration, show proof of vaccination. In addition, the venue is huge and could fit 20 times PMWC’s volume and has strong ventilation. Check here for updates
8. FAQ PAGE:
General conference FAQ is updated regularly, see here. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Thank you again for your participation!