PMWC January 24-26, 2024
This page is for confirmed Speakers only
1. SUBMIT SPEAKER FORM
- Form for Educational Main Tracks 1-4 DUE DATE: OCT. 5
- Strictly educational and non-promotional
- For Panels: Your moderator/session chair will connect with you directly. Please email Tal Behar directly, if you have questions.
- Form for Showcase Tracks S1-S2 DUE DATE: OCT. 5
- Company Presentations
- 15-minutes (30min for Premium Showcase)
- No panels in the Showcase tracks
2. VENUE / HOTEL / TRAVEL:
- Santa Clara Convention Center:
- Address: 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara 95040
- See Venue Map Here (Halls A-D + Great America Ballroom)
- Each speaker is responsible for her/his own travel arrangements and costs
- Parking: + more information here.
- Hotel: PMWC Discounted ROOM BLOCK at the adjoining Hyatt Hotel BOOK BY: 12/31/23
- Flight: PMWC Discounted Airline Booking BOOK BY: 12/31/23
3. SUBMIT PRESENTATION SLIDES (N/A TO PANELISTS)
- Upload Here DUE DATE: 12/31/23
- ADD PMWC LOGO (black/white) TO OPENING SLIDE
- 16:9 aspect ratio slides (wide format)
- File Name: “SpeakerFirstName.LastName.day(1,2,3).track(1,2,3,4,S1,S2)”
- Example: Anthony.Fauci.Day2.Track3
- PLS DO NOT BRING YOUR SLIDES WITH YOU. THE SLIDES HAVE TO BE TESTED AND APPROVED BY PMWC TEAM AHEAD OF TIME
- Panelists do not have slides unless communicated with session chair
4. AUDIENCE / YOUR PROGRAM PLACEMENT:
- Audience Breakdown
- Locate your presentation Track/Day/Time here: pmwcintl.com/program and re-check again one week before PMWC 2024 for any last-minute program changes.
- Attention Assistants, pls add a calendar event for PMWC 2024 to your speaker’s calendar. Subject line: PMWC 2024 Silicon Valley: Your Program Role. The venue is the Santa Clara Convention Center, see more in #2. The date and track # are in the email invite we sent your speaker from Tal Behar.
5. SESSION CHAIR RESPONSIBILITIES (N/A TO GENERAL SPEAKERS/PANELISTS):
- Schedule a pre-conference 30-minute preparation call with all session participants to finalize discussion points a few weeks before the conference.
- If you chose to have slides for your panel, request that your panelists share them with each other and also upload them to the PMWC Dropbox, see #3
- Deliver a 3-5 minute introductory talk with slides at the beginning of the session to establish the context.
- In the event of last-minute unavailability, the chair must provide PMWC with a suitable replacement.
6. STAGE MANAGER / ONSITE
- 1-3 weeks prior to the conference we will connect you to your stage manager who will be your point person on the ground regarding getting ready for your speaking role
- Please arrive at least 30-minute prior to the start of your session/panel
- Check-in and grab your nametag at the registration table
- Find your stage manager next to the speaker table in your track
7. SPEAKER TICKET & SPEAKER GUEST TICKETS
- TRACKS 1-4: As an invited speaker your ticket to this PMWC is covered (except showcase). If you would like to bring a guest, we offer a discount on up to 2 additional tickets for speaker guests 1-Ticket 2-Tickets –Discounted Rates by OCT. 5. Note, this is in addition to registered passes and would not be replacing any current passes.
- SHOWCASE TRACKS S1-S2: Your team is required to register the speaker’s ticket with one of the included passes, please double check they have done so. Please email [email protected] if you need additional tickets.